Agh!
This is how I feel today. Just AGH!
I cannot wait until preschool is over and I don't have to deal with the politics and non-paying people anymore!!
Why do people think they can put their kids in for free? It's already a great deal, works out to be about $2.00 an hour.
Seriously. If you bounce a cheque...(and it can happen to the best of us) don't ignore it and pretend it will go away. Please!!!! Clear it up promptly. Is this asking too much?!?
I've been harrasing one particular person from last month. Today I got another NSF notification from that person, along with another one from someone else.
As a former banker, I may be slightly opinionated in this matter. However, you can easily check your account history online. Take the initiative! Call me before I have to harass you and kick your kids out of preschool! I've already kicked one kid out (and I hated it, because Brie still talks about him 4 months later) and I would rather not have to do it again.
Thank you.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
So Worn Out
at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ARRGH is right! I don't envy you your job!
I can't believe that people would do that!!! That's so...trashy. Anyways, I tagged you on my blog. :)
Post a Comment