Yesterday the girls and I made it to Saskatoon for a fun-filled day! We spent time with the in-laws in the morning and after lunch we met up with my sister and 2 of her kids at Enchantaland. The girls had an excellent time! I was very impressed with the setup there! As we've been to The Fun Factory before, I went into this thinking of comparing the two play centers. However they are both very different from each other. The Fun Factory is larger and designed for an older age of children. Although they do have a toddler section, that side is too "young" for my girls and yet the bigger section with the tunnels and ball pits is too intimidating for Brie.
She loved Enchantaland! For those of you who have never been, there are lots of tables and chairs for the parents to sit (and drink coffee or order off the menu) around the entire room. There are lots of Little Tikes play centers to climb on and slide down. Also lots of the Coupe cars to drive around on the "road" too. We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours but we definitely could have stayed longer. I also like the stamp cards, pay for 10 admissions get 1 free. My only complaint would be the cost of their snacks. I purchased 3 very small treats, 1 for each of the girls and 1 for my nephew. They were each about the size of a mini oreo. The price? $0.50 each! Ouch. Next time I will bring my own snacks, as is mentioned on their sign that this is okay. We missed the puppet show (online it says twice a day but they didn't have one after lunch?) so hopefully next time we will catch it. We will definitely go back!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Enchantaland
at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment