Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rough Layout


Please tell me what you think! I only set out as much as would fit on my table but I plan on making it bigger yet. I have lots of extra squares and way too much fabric. I guess this is how I learn though. I do realize that the 3rd row from the left has 2 of those paisley-type fabrics. I switched one to be the dotted design instead, but I just didn't bother with another picture.
Should I do one or two borders around the edges? If so, what color/colors would you recommend? Once I have this all sewn and pressed I can pick out a nice flannel for the back.

3 comments:

CKBJ Olsen said...

ooooo la la! Looking good Jenn! I love these quilts because you can be so random!! Look forward to seeing a picture of the finished project!

Jinny said...

Really cute!

freeshopper said...

Good for you. It looks really nice. Keep up the good work!