Well I have been tagged again. This is a really nice one about our husbands from Amanda. I just couldn't pass it up but I won't bother tagging anyone this time since most people don't do them anyways. (Sob) (Sniff) Just kidding!
How Long Have You Been Together?
This summer will be our 9th anniversary but we will have been together for 13 years.
How Long Did You Date?
We started dating in August of 1995. I used to joke...we started dating August 1, engaged August 24 and married on August 28. All of which is true, it just took place over 4 years!!
How Old Is He?
John is turning 31 in a few weeks.
Who Said "I Love You" First?
John did, but it was definitely on my mind too.
Who Is Taller?
John is 6'2" and I'm 5'7".
Who Is Smarter?
Really it depends on the category. We are each smarter in our own ways!!
Who Does The Laundry?
Both of us, but I'm the only one that folds.
Who Does The Dishes?
Usually John does. I hate washing dishes, although I did some this morning actually.
Who Sleeps On The Right Side Of The Bed?
John does.
Who Pays The Bills?
Me. I fear that John would get many notices after forgetting to pay them all.
Who Mows The Lawn?
Usually John. I enjoy gardening, not so much the "work" involved with it.
Who Cooks Dinner?
Since I am at home every day it is usually me, although John helps out when he works nights or has days off sometimes. I really like when he cooks!
Who Is More Stubborn?
Again, it depends on the topic. Most people would probably answer that it's me though.
Who Kissed Who First?
I did! I was tired of waiting after 3 months.
Who Asked Who Out?
John asked me.
Who Proposed?
Definitely John.
Who Is More Sensitive?
Me. Definitely me.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Another Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nicely done!
Hi. There you have it. Just jokes. You're more sensitive than John??? I thought he was the soul of sensitivity...wait that didn't sound right...I mean...you're sensitive too...just that so is he...I'll just shut my mouth now. I hope life in Wynyard is great (though it was 10 degrees here today:)
Post a Comment