Saturday, April 19, 2008

My House Meme

I wasn't tagged for this meme but I really like this one and I wanted to do it. Maybe it breaks the rules for doing a meme, but so be it!

1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbour's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.
6. Do it again next month if you like.


This is a view from my back door, looking onto the right side of our deck.




Here's the left side of our deck (ugly and stripped of its paint). The "greenish" looking field is actually my ugly garden. I haven't cleaned it out or tilled it yet before I want to plant soon. You can also see a church behind us, unfortunately it gets used only about 3-4 times a year.



Here is my greenhouse. It is old and very makeshift (an old pharmacy door makes up one of the windows on the side) but it works! The left patch of grass is where my cats leave their mice for us. How lovely. (Side note: Jessie has caught 2, Bailey has 1 already)

My carport entrance. We always use this door since the van is parked right there.

The real front door view, looking at our beat-up road on our cul-de-sac. The street cleaner just came by the other day and it looks like the edges of the road were tilled.


Side-view from the front door.


Well that's all! Thanks for looking. I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to participate in this one too.

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

Good for you!

Jinny said...

I like your house and yard..so pretty.

Anonymous said...

great job!