Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pinecone Research

Do you like to try new products?

Do you often share your opinions with others?

Would you like to get paid to share your opinions?

I am a panel member of Pinecone Research and I get paid $5.00 for each survey that I complete.
Usually the surveys only come about once a month and take 15-20 minutes to finish. You can choose to get paid by cheque, or as I prefer, in my Paypal account. (gotta feed my Ebay addiction somehow!) Occasionaly Pinecone also sends out samples of products for you to try.

Pinecone is a highly coveted program to get into. They only take new members by word of mouth from existing members, and only at selected times. Right now they are taking new members. If you are interested in joining, click here.

1 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I use to love this program. Lots of neat things would come in the mail too.