Last night I was out at a Parent Meeting for preschool, raced over to catch the end of a Dance Meeting (and to sign up for a job at the recital) and then out for coffee with a couple friends.
I'm glad that the preschool meeting went well. We were all a little worried how people would take the news that we are retendering the Teacher position. Since it is a 1-year contract position, and many other reasons that I won't get into here, we felt that it would be good to see who else is interested in this job. Anyways the news went well. We will wait to get all the kids' pre-registrations in over the next few weeks and see what will happen for the fall.
This morning John wanted to relay a conversation that he had with Ella last night. I don't remember it all but this is the best part anyways!
E: Daddy, does God have any swings?
J: Uh....maybe he does....
E: Does God have alligators?
J: Well, who made the alligators?
E: God did! He drawed them!
J: (Silent chuckle) He sure did.
There was something else in there about God being scared of the alligators but I won't get it right so I'll just leave that out.
I love having conversations with Ella! She transitions from topics so quickly and she talks so fast that it is sometimes hard to keep up. However she is very entertaining and fun to listen to.
The poor girl is feeling very lousy today. She woke up about 3 times last night and this morning she woke up with a very bad fever. No other symptoms. Just the fever. She even napped today! And yesterday!! Definitely shows she feels awful. She is clingy and whiny but I love snuggling with her. So I'm not getting anything done today, but it's very windy and blowing snow outside. Good thing I don't have much to do anyways!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Kids Do Say The Darndest Things!
at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment