Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting Very Excited!!

Unlike previous seasons of American Idol, I haven't been obsessively watching the shows each week. I rarely get to watch the performances on TV but I have taken to looking them afterwards up on You Tube to see who is good and who sucks.

This week the featured artist was Andrew Lloyd Webber. John and I are going to see The Phantom of the Opera in 3 days!! After watching the performances online last night around 11:30 (Ella wasn't sleeping so there was no point in going to bed) I am extra pumped for this weekend. I think ALW is such a fantastic composer and his songs create such emotion.

These 2 videos were my favorites from last night. Yes, they are conveniently both from Phantom. It's the best!

I think that one of these guys will probably win in the end.


2 comments:

kelle said...

Enjoy the show!! I wish I was going...it's one of my all-time favourites!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway. :)
Kelly/Butterflyscentsations.com