Recently I qualified to be one of the first Canadians to try out the new Microsoft Zune.
While I don't have my Zune yet (maybe it will come tomorrow?), I am very thrilled to get one for free and spread the word about it's qualities.
For those of you who haven't heard of the Zune before, this is Microsoft's version of the Ipod. It is an MP3 player.
I get one for FREE!!
I also get to nominate "someone" to get a FREE one with me!
This special "someone" has to have a blog and a facebook/myspace page.
I am having a hard time trying to decide who to nominate, so I figured that the fairest way would be to hear back from you!
Tell me why you want the free Zune, and I will pick my nominee from your comments! I also need to know how many facebook friends you have and the weekly number of hits on your blog for the nomination.
Please respond on or before Monday July 21nd.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wanna Get a Free Zune?
at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, pick me!! I have a blog and get about a hundred hits per week. On facebook, I have 131 friends.
I would LOVE this for learning when I go for walks, gardening, and for learning songs better for karaoke.
I hope you're enjoying yours!! I've been thinking about buying myself something anyways so I'd love to read your review when you're done!
I would love to get a zune Jenn. I have always wanted an mp3 player, I have a facebook page (118 friends), and a blog too ( a measly 29 hits per week) !!!
I did win an ipod a year and a half ago, but I gave it to my daughter. So alas no ipod for me.
My son would be really jealous, and I would be super cool to have a zune. I would LOVE to be super cool :)
I also would be able to impress all the people I go to school with with how hip and with it I really am.
The fact that I am trying to promote my coolness is fact alone that I really DO need the hip factor. (is that valid slang nowadays?!?)
OH.....I just thought of something else......my birthday is right at the end of the month.....I might need something awesome like that so I don't drown my sorrows in chocolate ..... as my kids constantly remind me, I am one step closer to the grave....
Anyways PLEASE pick me Jenn!!!!!!!
lets see... I deserve a Zune because I am a completely sleep deprived mother of three crazy kids. I am also a pastor's wife with a congregation who really doesn't like me and says I do things that "misrepresent the church". My mom lives with me. And drives me insane. I had to spend my vacation with my grumpy in-laws. I could never afford to buy one because we have a little less than two hundred bucks in our account and over a thousand dollars worth of bills to pay.
Good enough? :)
I have 457 facebook friends. I also twitter. And I average about 100 hits on my blog per day according to google analytics.
Plus you like me? :)
I would also love to get a zune (WHO WOULDN'T!!!!). I love listening to music and since I don't usually buy stuff for myself, that would be great!!! As you know, I have a facebook page and my blog (with 48 hits per week). I hope your decision isn't too hard (PICK ME. . . . PICK ME!!!!) Anyways, good luck with that!
P.S. I have 25 facebook friends
Post a Comment