Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Nomination Goes To....

Tara at Tara's View of the World!!

Tara is the lucky winner of my nomination for a free Zune MP3 player!

"lets see... I deserve a Zune because I am a completely sleep deprived mother of three crazy kids. I am also a pastor's wife with a congregation who really doesn't like me and says I do things that "misrepresent the church". My mom lives with me. And drives me insane. I had to spend my vacation with my grumpy in-laws. I could never afford to buy one because we have a little less than two hundred bucks in our account and over a thousand dollars worth of bills to pay. Good enough? :)I have 457 facebook friends. I also twitter. And I average about 100 hits on my blog per day according to google analytics. Plus you like me? :) "

She has the most hits per day/week on her blog and the most facebook friends. She also sound like she could use some cheering up and what better way than to get something awesome for free!

I just got my Zune in the mail and will be posting my review shortly.

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

THANKS!!!! I am so very excited! This definitely cheered me up!

freeshopper said...

Congrats to Tara!!