I am moving!
I actually decided this quite a while ago, but finally am making the move this week.
From now on, you can find my blog at Little Missus Sunshine.
I realize that this is now my third blog. I just can't seem to make up my mind! This one however, is the one that I feel will suit me best. Sorry for those of you who have to put up with my indecisiveness.
My first blog was mainly for pictures. This blog, was when I really started to enjoy blogging and reading other blogs on a regular basis.
One of my biggest reasons for the change is because this current name sucks. It really doesn't get any more original than my name. Except my name is boring, and maybe too personal with our town name and our names etc.
So I set aside some time to come up with a creative name that would suit me and that I could be happy with longterm. One morning, in the shower...believe it or not, this name came to me and I loved it! So I will no longer be just boring Jenn. I will be Little Missus Sunshine. Head on over there for the reason that I chose it. You can click on my profile or on the link I provided in this post.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I'm Moving!
at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment