Friday, July 11, 2008

Veggie Tales Ambassador



Tomorrow is the release date for the new Veggie Tales DVD, "Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue".

We are big fans of Veggie Tales. The videos are educational, biblical, wholesome and funny! The kids love them. Adults love them. We are really looking forward to the new video!

I am actually a Veggie Tales Ambassador.

Ambassadors get a screener copy of any new videos, with the intention of promoting the videos. I also get stickers, posters and fun workbooks to hand out to kids! There is also a $2.00 off coupon for buying the video. Now since our church usually hosts only 2 families of children, I am left with A LOT of leftover goodies that usually get thrown away.

I don't actually have my box of goodies yet (so I can't give specifics of what's in there for the Big River Rescue), but let me know if you want any for your kids, or kids that you know! I will gladly mail you out some goodies to share!

If you plan on buying the video sooner, here's a $2.00 off coupon for you to print.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my kids LOVE Veggie Tales! If you don't mind...we would love some Veggie stuff. My boys were glued to the video when I played it.