Today Brie was talking about her favorite things.
Apparently she has 4 favorite places. Who knew?
The order she listed them in are as follows:
1. Saskatoon
2. Galaxyland
3. Wynyard
4. A&W
The only fast food we every eat is A&W. We had it for lunch today in fact, since our fridge is bare except for the camping food. I guess this must have gotten the conversation started in the first place.
I think it's rather humorous that our girls have absolutely no idea what a McDonalds is but they recognize the Subways and A&Ws everywhere. These are the only 2 food chains in town. Oh, and I guess Brie has started to recognize Tim Horton's, because really....who doesn't frequent that place?!?
Maybe after this week, Brie can add a #5 to the list. Going to the lake.
Anyways, have a great week everyone! I won't be posting until next weekend since we are going to Madge Lake. We're sure hoping the possible rain forecast for tomorrow holds off until the tent and screen house are up. I really don't want to do it in the pouring rain again like last year!!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Favorite Places
at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment