Today I found out that I won a $80 gift basket from Tourism Saskatchewan.
Each month 5 winners are chosen and their names will get put into the grand prize draw for a Saskatchewan vacation worth up to $6000.
I could do lots with a $6000 vacation. Now we would just need John to get some REAL vacation days. Agh. The joys of only having 3 members right now.
Anyways, there are still 5 months to enter. You have to be a Sask Secrets subscriber (newsletter), but they only send out 1 email a month. Not annoying like some subscriptions can be.
If you want to try and win too, click here. Good luck! The grand prize draw is the end of October.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Winnings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep entering there!! That's where I won one of my family trips!!
Congratulations on winning the gift basket. What fun. What was in it?
and now you may win the big vacation.
My husband told me about a new word, due to high gas prices, people are having a "staycation" Stay at home instead of travel.
Post a Comment