Last year the Kinsmen donated a new preschool-sized addition to the park by our house.
We have been anxiously waiting for the day when they would actually set it up.
Last month they dug the hole.
A couple of weeks ago they set it up, but still had it barricaded with a fence surrounding it as the hole wasn't filled yet.
Yesterday the park was ready!!
Instead of sand, there are small pieces of rubber. It's very squishy and soft and will take a little getting used to walking in.
Everyone has been there to check it out. I would say about 8 preteen guys were there yesterday checking it all out, including the monkey bars that are WAY too low for them.
I guess this is what you get in a small town where there isn't much to do!!
Anyways, here's some pictures of our trips last night and this morning.
Did you like them?!?
Apparently blogger is having picture "issues" today. I'll try again later.
Agh!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
New Playground Stuff
It's working again: here's the pictures.
at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The playground looks really cool. Is it in the same spot as the one with the spiral slide etc? or which park is it located in?
The girls look really cute. And I laughed at John's photo, he looks so comfortable :)
The rubber sounds very interesting.
I don't know if you noticed or not, but there was a scary man hiding under the playground ... I would be careful if I were you! HAR
Well the kids should have lots of fun this year, if not there then at the pool!!
Post a Comment