2 days ago, Ella finally made the big breakthrough in her potty training. Since then, and since her reward of Reese Peanut Butter cups, she is very excited to go so she can be rewarded again.
Last night she announced "I"m not scary anymore!"
What she actually means is that she's not scared of losing her insides to the potty anymore.
We are all so very proud of this breakthrough, especially after her near-constipation last week on our holidays.
So for now we will continue to reward her in peanut butter cups, or whatever else will help to keep her motivated. I am ALL about the motivation!!
One of my favorite things about Ella is her creative uses for words. For example, a "wolfy" is a dog. The new one is "Meowy" for cat. This just totally suits her wild personality!
Ella is still learning her colors, but has come a long way in the last couple of months. Most of the time her favorite color changes daily, but it seems more often her favorite color is black.
Maybe I just think that it's often, but really? Black? Am I going to have a goth 2-year-old on my hands? Seriously? Yikes.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Big Breakthrough
at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment