Sometimes I think that I must get spring fever worse than other people! I have been doing everything in my power lately to make the weather turn into nice spring temperatures. I have purchased new sleeping bags for both the girls. I also bought another Thermarest (it's a self-inflating air mattress for one) for camping this year. I have been searching Saskatchewan camp sites for making decisions on where we want to go this summer. I ordered a new spring coat which came yesterday and I love it. I have been looking at bikes online, trying to figure out which size we will need to buy for Brie this summer. I am convinced that THIS is the year that she will actually be interested in trying to pedal herself around so we need a larger bike to fit her growing body. I have already purchased seeds for starting in the house before they go out in the greenhouse.
Yet all of these efforts seem to be in vain. Today it is -35 with the windchill. Seriously? It is March, people! I am officially DONE with winter. Bring on the puddles and the wind. Bring on the rain. Just no more freaking snow please!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Spring Fever
at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You make me laugh. I agree with you though, your -35 weather should go away and leave you alone!
Hey, if you guys ever want to use my family's cabin for a weekend or something in the summer, let me know!
Man, you guys should apply to transfer to southern sask - its been above zero here almost all week - everything is totally melty and puddly - and we're really not that far from you - just far enough south to be in the chinook zone! COME LIVE BY US!! :o)
Post a Comment