Migraines
Sinus Infection
Ear Infection
Throwing Up
All at once.
I went to the doctor twice this weekend to get drugs.
Yuck.
Things I am thankful for this weekend:
- My Husband. He stayed home late last night to help put the girls to bed before he went to work.
- My Mom. She drove 2 hours last night to come help with the girls. She snuggled with Ella in the middle of the night so that I didn't have to get up.
- My Kids. Brie was very compassionate about the throwing up and she tried very hard to be a good girl today. Both girls were thrilled to have their grandma out here today.
- Drugs that take away the pain and let me eat food again.
3 comments:
oh NO!!! feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon!!
YIKES! Hope you are back to your healthy self soon!
Post a Comment