Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 Things

I was tagged by Tara to list 7 interesting things about me. I've been waiting for my brain to return from this cold, but so far it's not looking very hopeful. I'll just have to do my best anyways!!

1. I am a freebie/coupon fanatic. I frequent the Frugal Shopper discussion forum almost daily to get info about new sales/coupons/freebies. I used to enter the contests on there too but gave up because I never won anything ever. People often comment on where I get my freebies. I also am a Bzz Agent which lets me try stuff for free and sometimes share with other people too! The best freebie by far was the Sonicare Toothbrush, which was worth about $130! I love it and use it every day. I could talk for a long time about this stuff but I don't want to bore anyone. Just let me know if you want to hear more sometime.

2. I don't like being cold. I could easily become one of those snowbirds (aka retired people who travel wherever it's warm) for the rest of my life. Every day at home I am wearing my wool cardigan and my slippers. At night I also plug in my beloved heat dish (from Costco) to help keep me warm. Just call me granny, I guess!

3. I am a very restless person, always switching positions. I must drive everyone crazy at church if we sit on the same pew. John is used to it now but it used to bother him when he was trying to sleep and I was constantly rolling over.

4. I also get stir crazy easily. Unfortunately my girls also take on this trait. I can't wait until I am feeling better and then we will have a girls day in the city! We can go to some real stores (as opposed to the Saan here, or online shopping) and see some people.

5. I have a really hard time not singing out loud if music is playing and I know the songs. I think I have sung for most of my life and it's just become a big part of who I am.

6. I am terrified of wasps! I used to put bees into this same category but after gardening for several years I see that they really are quite harmless. Wasps, however, scare the crap out of me. I am the crazy person that you often can see in the summertime, running around in wild circles and waving her arms through the air, while shrieking. I have actually tried to tame this fear because of my girls and I have been quite successful. Unfortunately Brie has picked up the fear anyways.

7. My "J" personality is much stronger outside of home. I am still orderly about things, but not as obsessive about it when I am outside of home, at work for example. This means, my house is not always tidy like I think it should be, and I can't blame it all on the kids!

Well now I'm supposed to tag other people to do this meme.
1. Kim Olsen
2. Seanna
3. Kerry
4. Amanda
5. Kelle

That's all!

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

Thanks for playing along! :)

Anonymous said...

I never win contests either, but I am usually hosting one.