Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cute Kids!

I haven't yet put any pictures of my girls on this new blog of mine. I had lots of pictures on Multiply (my old blog) and then mostly used Facebook to update friends and family with new pictures. However today I have to share some pictures from yesterday.

This past week the girls have had 3 late nights due to meetings that I have had to drag them to. This is the very unfortunate part of having a husband that works shift work and with the short staff here, it means he is mostly working the night shift. So the girls have been very tired. Monday night was another meeting so the girls didn't get to bed until 9:30, when the norm is 8:00. Ella decided to wake up at 5:30 am and although she was able go back to sleep for over an hour, I was not. So we were both tired yesterday. Anyone who knows Ella well, knows that she is a busy girl but she gave up her naps about 4-5 months ago. Very sad since she wasn't even 2 at the time. Yesterday she was whiny and grumpy. She is a girl who completely loves physical touch...back rubs, hugs, etc. This is definitely her "love-language"! John was giving her a back rub and she actually fell asleep in his arms before supper. So cute! Here's a couple of pics:
Last night as the girls were getting ready for bed, Ella decided to pick out some pajamas for Brie to wear. I should have taken a picture of the pile of clothes as I'm sure there were about 10 items of clothing there. John and I acted very serious and told Brie that she had to put it ALL on! She is often too serious and very legalistic sometimes, so we try very hard to make her less so! Well it must have worked last night. Here she is wearing 2 pairs of PJs to bed:

You can see that the purple fleece shirt isn't fitting so well over the other top.


As you can see from her purple feet, she has the purple pants underneath the striped ones. She actually slept this way all night and said she wasn't too warm.

1 comments:

Colleen said...

That's too funny! You guys have the cutest girls! :o) Post more pics!!!