Earlier this week, Brie got to paint with her nose at preschool. Slightly odd, I think, but she has been talking about it quite a bit so obviously it was a big hit! She was practically begging me to let her paint this morning, but as I hadn't even finished eating my breakfast, I was able to hold her off until this afternoon. After seeing the finished products (and my filthy table...even though we put newspaper down) I remembered why we haven't painted in a very long time!
This is Ella, note the brownish-greyish hands. Actually her hands didn't get really bad until I put the camera away. The paint almost went up to her elbows! Ella's finished product. See the fingerprints/hand prints throughout?
Here is Brie goofing off for the camera (as per usual)
What a "beautiful" blend of colors!
Country Gal by Moi. Quite the talent, I must say. Heh heh heh!!
At least my table is now clean, my kids are now clean too. I would love to post a video of Ella's "mess" (somehow that word doesn't seem quite accurate enough) but now my computer won't let me add from our camcorder. Grr. I can't stand computers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment