Tuesday, March 18, 2008

She Strikes Again!

Oh the wonderful age of two! We just bought a new 1 Litre of bubble bath on the weekend. It was still unused until this evening. Ella was already out of the bath and in her pajamas.


There is hardly anything left in the bottle now. Sigh.

It has been a very long day already. A short sleep, a dentist appointment, a child with pink eye (who literally thinks we are trying to kill her with her medicine) and a trip to the doctor....my leg/hip is sore today and I am out of patience.

Here's to a peaceful evening. I am supposed to help at the preschool in the morning, but I may be going without Brie if her eye looks awful in the morning. Good times!

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

I know this will sound crazy but it honestly works... a "home remedy" for pink eye is to take a cotton ball soaked with vodka and swipe it accross the OUTSIDE of the eyelid a few times a day. It will sting a bit but it will cure it in a day or two and you don't have to fight with the drops. Our pediatrician in Hamilton told us this trick and we've used it with all three kids and it works like a charm. Honest. I've also used it on myself and it worked WAY quicker than the drops. I just buy one of those tiny little bottles of vodka and it lasts us forever. .... I know it sounds crazy but we were desperate. Aiden was a nightmare with those dumb drops and by about day 3 we ALL had pink eye. It was awful. The best part is we could do the vodka on his eyelid after he was already asleep. Yay!

I hope it gets better soon!

freeshopper said...

Aaron always empties (or tries to) empty our bubble baths that we buy also. I try to get the clearance bottles if I see any or some cheap kind that it doesn't matter if they literally pour down the drain or not!!!

CKBJ Olsen said...

sound like your little Ella is similar in ambition as my little Jacob! they are adorable but sooo BUSY!