This week has been a great week for my girls. They seem to play together almost constantly and they rarely have disagreements (although when they do it gets ugly!). They play dress up together, they color together, they play toys together, they watch TV together. It's very sweet to watch each day!
Brie goes to preschool once a week on Wednesday mornings. Yesterday morning it was just Ella and I at home. She comes over to me before 11:00 and says, "Can we go get Brianna now?" She was sad because she missed her sister. I would think she would enjoy the 2 1/2 hours of peace each week, but nope! She misses their time together. How cute. I just love that they get along so well.
Getting along so well also means that they conspire together. This week I have been dealing with the aftermath of a few "incidents". At the beginning of the week they each took turns destroying Ella's children's bible....shredding pages of it into tiny little pieces of paper. At the time I was in another room listening to their laughter and thinking what cute girls I have. Then I heard the sound of the ripping paper. Grr. This was a gift from our church when we had Ella dedicated so this was quite disappointing to me.
Yesterday afternoon the girls were playing together as per usual. Brie was in the bathroom washing up and suddenly I heard the sound of the potty. It didn't sound like the normal potty sound, it sounded like it was plugged. So I very quickly raced to the bathroom. (Had I known that I would be blogging about this...I would have taken a picture, but who is thinking of taking a picture when also thinking of strangling your children?!?) All of the bottles of shampoo and body wash were in the toilet. The plug for the tub was mysteriously gone. Flushed down into no-man's-land. Grr. So we are now without a plug. So far the toilet is okay, but how do you retrieve a plug from inside? Hopefully it doesn't get stuck in there!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Mostly Thankful
at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
:o) Too funny!
We've had plugs go missing too - and I'm not sure who to blame - William or Frankie, our very mischievous cat...
Oh well - they're not too expensive to replace.
Your girls are so cute. :o)
Post a Comment