Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Here!

It's here!


It's really really here!


I am as giddy as a school girl right now.


Although yesterday after the piano was delivered, I had a sad moment of "I don't have a clue how to play this thing" and "we don't have any music books".
At least not yet.
But I pulled out my music books from Music Pups. I know enough to find "C" and fiddle my way around from there. So I can play songs with one or two sharps/flats but it may take a while to get the correct notes.
I will though. Eventually I will.
My plan this fall is to learn along with Brie. Once we are part way through the year we can assess my "skills" (or lack thereof) and know where to start my lessons.
Oh I am so very excited!
I finally have my piano!!



4 comments:

freeshopper said...

Great for you guys! Have fun with it!!

Unknown said...

Yippee! Enjoy.

Colleen said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!
:o)

Anonymous said...

Nice, very nice!!!

Carissa