Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Using My Brain

I just realized this week that it is up to me to make up the T4s for the employees at the preschool. Yikes! So I've been busy trying to figure this all out, and hoping that I don't screw it up for anyone. At first I thought that it would just be for the teacher and the two assistants this year. Then I realized that there was also an assistant from last year that was paid from January-May. Lots of calculating for me. Good thing I have Excel or I would be much slower. I just love setting up formulas on Excel so that it can do all the work for me. That is nerdy I know, but I enjoy it!



Another nerdy thing is my anticipation of getting a filing cabinet for the preschool. It should come in by next week! I guess all my years working as a "receptionist" (or if you want the real title, Customer Relations Coordinator) I am looking forward to not having to leave the paycheques out in the open for all to see, or to have them get lost in the mess of papers on the junky old desk. This way, everyone can have their own hanging file and keeps it looking clean and neat. Yay!

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

wow... you are very organized :)

Jinny said...

Woohoo! I'm excited that you have a blog! Though i can't believe that Tara beat me to commenting. Have fun with your filing cabinet.