Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crazy Eights

Well since I was tagged by Tara I figured that I should try this list too.


8 Things I'm Passionate About:

God
John
My Girls
Family
Friends
Singing
Kids
Reading


8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

Go to Africa, especially a safari
Take the girls to Disney (world or land...I'm not picky!)
Have a 50th wedding anniversary
Go white-water rafting again
See my girls grow up to be beautiful Christian women
Help deliver shoeboxes from Operation Christmas Child
Be more giving of myself and our resources
Be involved in a growing church again


8 Things I Say Often:

I love you
Girls!
Stop making a mess!
Clean that up right now
I have another headache
What should I make for supper?
Oh my goodness
You're kidding


8 Books I've Read Recently:

(there's been more than 8 recently)

Romancing Your Husband by Debra White Smith
Poor Mrs. Rigsby by Kathy Herman
Someday by Karen Kingsbury
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught by Neta Jackson
The Yada Yada Prayer Group books 1-4
Seasons books 1-4 by Terri Blackstock and Beverly LaHaye


8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:

(can I just say how difficult this is because it totally depends on my mood)

How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin
Holy is the Lord by Chris Tomlin
You Reign by MercyMe
East to West by Casting Crowns
Donkey Riding by Fiddler's Green (no choice but to listen to it over and over)
Anything from Music Pups because I teach it
Anything by Norah Jones
Anything by Michael Buble


8 Things That Attract Me to my Best Friends:

Honesty
Compassionate
Caring
Faith
Understanding
Serving
Fun
Kids

8 People I Think Should Do Crazy Eights:

(I don't have 8 but here's a few:)
Jinny
Colin
Colleen


Whew! I'm done. That takes some good thinking. Thanks Tara.

1 comments:

Tarasview said...

Nicely done! Thanks for playing along :)