Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

I've been outside 3 times tonight watching the changes in the moon as it enters into the earth's shadow. So cool! This type of thing never used to interest me, I guess John's love of astronomy must have rubbed off on me over time.

I tried to take some pictures but I can't leave my house as I obviously can't leave the girls at home by themselves. We have 1 stupid street light on our cul-de-sac and it happens to be exactly underneath the moon tonight. So I will just have to keep it in my memory.

John is trying out his Christmas present tonight on some grid road in the dark. I bought him a starter telescope so hopefully he is enjoying it lots tonight. I also hope that he doesn't have to cut it short as he is "working" tonight. This counts as his coffee break I guess.

0 comments: