Today I finally pulled out some old photos to print off and worked on the girls scrapbooks. This has been so overdue, I barely know where to begin! I figured with the frosty (-52) day that I shouldn't just wallow in my self-pity but that I should find something productive to do. I'm still working on stuff from the summer. Pretty much around the same time that I started stamping. Brie always combines the two names and says I am scrappin. Clever name I think! Anyways, it was really nice to look at photos of us at the park...wearing shorts...and summer hats...ah if only I could go back in time I would be there now. Either that, or somewhere on a beach would be good too!
Well I have finished 2 small pages, one for each of the girls books. Now to work on the fall, Christmas and birthdays in their books. Yikes! This may take a while. I am fully aware that I need to do it now, before the weather does actually get warm, because once that happens I am outta here! Back to work I go.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Scrappin'
at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment