Well after being sick for so many days now I am finally starting to feel slightly normal. My ear is still severely plugged but I can tell that everything else is getting better. Today I have only had 2 Tylenol 3s so that's a big sign of improvement!!
I have been feeling rather guilty for neglecting my house while sick. (Isn't this dumb...we as women can't just be sick but we still have guilt chasing us around every day) So today I cleaned the bathrooms, washed floors, made supper with veggies that are about to go bad, and made some cards. Very productive day for still not feeling great!! I am exhausted but it is so nice to have a clean house and a new supper in the oven.
I must add, John is a great husband to have around when sick. He washes dishes, he cooks, he does laundry. He is wonderful and I love him lots. It certainly helps me to get the rest I needed this week.
Hopefully in a few days I am taking the girls to Saskatoon for a fun-filled day together. Playing, visiting, shopping....what's not to like? Poor Brie has been waiting (not so) patiently for me to get better. Last week with spring break she didn't get to go anywhere so she was THRILLED that yesterday she had dance and this morning was preschool.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Playing Catch Up
at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you are starting to feel better! Us too!
Puddle jumping IS so much fun. I tagged you on my blog, even though I never did your tag. Is that bad blogging etiquette?
Post a Comment